One of my favorite places in my house is a tiny corner buffet. I always decorate this corner to reflect the upcoming season or holiday. Up next- Halloween. And what better to decorate than with a candy bar?
For this candy bar I used the following supplies:
- Candy Corn Banner: Just some simple cutting and gluing. I used Silhouette Design ID #92579 and some embroidery thread to attach it together.
- Owl painting: I painted this at a wine & paint class. My favorite part- the paint splatters.
- Sparkly black tree: Target One Spot find- only $3. Score!
- Large glass jar: Find the jar at Bed Bath & Beyond and apply Silhouette Design ID #49525 with black vinyl. I added some Halloween pretzels shaped like bats and pumpkins. They are too cute!
- Small/Medium glass jars: Both of these jars were picked up at Hobby Lobby. Don’t forget to add your favorite candy to the jars!
- Spider web: This was a fun Halloween craft. Find a similar tutorial here.
- Beaded spider: This was a gift from my little sister. She is so crafty! This tutorial shows you how to make a similar beaded spider.